It is highly recommended that everyone review this page for important notes and last minute changes BEFORE traveling to the launch. Updates are posted every other day beginning 7 -10 days before the launch with the final update by 0730 on launch day.
Rescheduled Launch Date: 11/25/17; (Rain Date: None)
Location: Rabbit Hill Farm ; Specific Launch Site: TBD
- Launch Condition: (GO)
- Launch Number: BSL-035 [** SPARKY motors may be permitted **]
- Special Launches: Level 1 & 2 Certification(s)
- Forecast (as of 11/20/17): P. Cloudy; 47-53°F, Wind 11-10 MPH (W-WSW)
- Site Setup: Begins @ 0900; Pads Open ~ 0930 (ish); Pads Close @ 1500 – Anyone with a large, high altitude, or complex rocket must notify the RSO by 1330
- We are guests on private property, please respect the farm rules, and the neighboring, properties:
- Do NOT drive, or park, on any grassy (or crop) area.
- No Entry into any planted crop field without permission from the BARC President
- Access Road Speed Limit: 5 MPH
- Launch Operations per established BARC policies
- Fees & Flight Limits: BARC Launch Fees , BARC Flight Limits, Extended Altitude Flight Protocol, CTI VMAX Flight Restriction
- Motor Impulse Limit: K [Please read Notification Policy]
- If you have a 1010 rail please bring it; 1515 Rail Use Policy
- The launch site has no bathroom facilities, but they are available at the Greater Bridgeton Amish Market on Rte 49 (1.6 Mi from the site – towards Bridgeton).
NOTE: High power rocket & motor users must be HPR certified and BARC members. New fliers may join at the launch, AND they must show a valid NAR / TRA membership card for verification. All rockets deemed High Power MUST use rail buttons – not launch lugs.