Please review this page BEFORE traveling. Updates begin the week before, and up to, the launch day.
Next Potential Launch Date: TBA
Location: Rabbit Hill Farm ; Specific Launch Site: TBD
- Launch Status: GO.
- Launch Number: BSL-083 [SPARKY and DM motors May be permitted]
- Special Notes:
- Weather Forecast:
- Site Setup: Begins @ 1000; Pads Open ~ 1030 (ish)
- Launch Operations: Will comply with our Ballistic Impact Corrective Actions, and 1/4″ Launch lug use policy .
- We are guests on private property, please respect the rules below, and the neighboring, properties:
- Do Not drive, or park, on any grassy (or crop) area.
- Do Not Enter planted crop fields without explicit permission from the BARC President.
- Property Speed Limit: 5 MPH
- Bring a trash bag. Leave no trash (spent igniters, etc.) – Take it with you…
- Fees & Flight Limits: BARC Launch Fees , BARC Flight Limits, Extended Altitude Flight Protocol, CTI VMAX Flight Restriction
- Rockets deemed high power MUST use rail buttons. (1515 Rail Use Policy)
- Motor Impulse Limit: K [Please read the Notification Policy]
- The launch site has no bathroom facilities, but they are available at the Greater Bridgeton Amish Market on Rte 49 (1.6 Mi from the site – towards Bridgeton)