Please review this page for important notes and last minute changes BEFORE traveling to a launch. Updates are posted every other day beginning 7 -10 days before the launch with the final update by 0730 on launch day.
- Launch Condition: (Go)
- Launch Number: BSL-039 [** SPARKY motors will be permitted **]
- Special Launches: Level 1 & 2 HPR Certifications
- Forecast (as of 04/18/18 ): Sunny, 43-55°F, 10-11 MPH (WNW)
- Site Setup: Begins @ 0900; Pads Open ~ 0930 (ish); Pads Close @ 1330 [This launch only].
- For planning purposes, if you plan to launch a large, high altitude (>4,000 ft.), or complex rocket after 1200 please notify the RSO by 1300.
- We are guests on private property, please respect the rules below, and the neighboring, properties:
- Do Not drive, or park, on any grassy (or crop) area.
- Do Not Enter any planted crop field without explicit permission from the BARC President.
- Property Speed Limit: 5 MPH
- Launch Operations per established BARC policies
- Fees & Flight Limits: BARC Launch Fees , BARC Flight Limits, Extended Altitude Flight Protocol, CTI VMAX Flight Restriction
- All high power rockets MUST use rail buttons (not launch lugs).
- High power rocket & motor users must be HPR certified and BARC members.
- Motor Impulse Limit: K [Please read Notification Policy]
- If you have a 1010 rail please bring it; 1515 Rail Use Policy
- The launch site has no bathroom facilities, but they are available at the Greater Bridgeton Amish Market on Rte 49 (1.6 Mi from the site – towards Bridgeton).
NOTE: New fliers may join at the launch, AND they must show a valid NAR / TRA membership card if they desire to launch a HPR.