If you have a PayPal account you may now join (or renew) your BARC membership, and pay the single payment (calendar year) launch fee as follows:
- New members must complete the Membership Application & Launch Liability Acceptance forms. Signed original forms must be provided to the BARC Secretary to receive your membership card and activate your membership.
- Existing members renewing a membership (assuming their contact information has not changed) only need to send their membership payment.
- Send the appropriate fee (depending upon the date you join) for the membership level (listed below) from your PayPal account (send money) to BARC2014@comcast.net using the “Friends and Family“ option.
- Join date (New & Renewals: Jan 1 – Jun 30; Nov 1 – Dec 31):
- Senior Membership (over 17 years old): $24
- Junior Membership (ages 13-17): $20
- Scout Membership (ages 8-12): $15
- Join date (New: July 1 – Oct 31):
- Senior Membership (over 17 years old): $12
- Junior Membership (ages 13-17): $10
- Scout Membership (ages 8-12): $7.5
- You may also add the calendar year, single payment, launch fee of $60 to your membership payment.
- Scout memberships requires a parent or guardian to be present whenever the Scout member attends BARC meetings or launches.
NOTES: (1) When using PayPal please DO NOT select the “Pay for goods and Services” option as that incurs a service fee ($1 for memberships and $2.50 if paying the yearly launch fee). If you feel the need to select that option, please add the appropriate service fee to the amount sent to BARC. (2) eCheck payments take 3-5 business days to clear.
Those who complete this process (forms and cleared payment) will receive their new membership cards at a BARC launch or meeting – you may also join at any club launch or meeting.