If you have a PayPal account you may now join (or renew) your BARC membership, and pay the single payment (calendar year) launch fee as follows:
- New members must complete the Membership Application & Launch Liability Acceptance forms. Signed copies must be provided to the BARC Secretary to receive your membership card and activate your membership.
- Existing members renewing a membership (assuming their contact information has not changed) only need to send their membership payment.
- Send the appropriate fee (depending upon the date you join) for the membership level (listed below) from your PayPal account (send money) to BARC2014@comcast.net using the “Friends and Family“ option.
- Join date (New & Renewals: Jan 1 – Jun 30; Nov 1 – Dec 31):
- Senior Membership (over 17 years old): $24
- Junior Membership (ages 13-17): $20
- Scout Membership (ages 8-12): $15
- Join date (New: July 1 – Oct 31):
- Senior Membership (over 17 years old): $12
- Junior Membership (ages 13-17): $10
- Scout Membership (ages 8-12): $7.5
- You may also add the calendar year, single payment, launch fee of $60 to your membership payment.
NOTE: When using PayPal please DO NOT select the “Pay for goods and Services” option as that incurs a service fee ($1 for memberships and $2.50 if paying the yearly launch fee). If you feel the need to select that option, please add the appropriate service fee to the amount sent to BARC.
Those who complete this process (forms and payment) will receive their new membership cards at a BARC launch or meeting – you may also join at any club launch or meeting.